Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

does anyone know a vdeo of characters going at the smash ball? like a actual fight vid?

balrogs.pa said:
Really cool thread. Hey did they show one on how to play with wiimote AND nunchuck? because i wanna play like that, the wiimote alone for me seems weird.
You can only play with Wii remote I think. I don't have a controler for Wii so I'm forced to use the remote. But I'll survive. By the way are any of you guys gonna try to win that tournament?

I think its up to the creator of supersmash bros series and Nintendo if there is to be another game which would be the fourth game.I want to say that Brawl was a great game i enjoy it and i give it 5/5 and say they did a great job. I expect more characters to be in the next game but sometimes characters dont fit or its too much to handle for the creator. Though its up to the company if they want it to continue.Nintendo can also reflect on it and say "hey remember that awesome fighting game". If there is another game the characters from brawl would come back to fight again, its great to see these characters and mario plays an important role as hes the lead. of it.though Thanks for brawl and hopefully supersmash bros can continue with one last game to see the characters progression.

BrawlFTW said:
You can only play with Wii remote I think.
Nah, GC Controller, Wiimote, Wiimote/Nunchuck, and Classic Controller are the 4 options for controls...y'know, the ones we've known about since like, July >_<

EDIT: Oh, and that fan trailer is great! But the phenomenon began in the 90s with the N64 version, not with Melee =/

Last edited:
S.S. said:
EDIT: Oh, and that fan trailer is great! But the phenomenon began in the 90s with the N64 version, not with Melee =/

I know. I couldn't find any SSB videos to use so I started with Melee instead of the original.

Last edited:
Back