Official Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think up a new project, but I don't have photoshop, I just switch between paint and my other programs.

LinksDarkSide said:
Wow, thanks! Is the interface easier?
It's different. It's hard to compare.

Just search for some signature tutorials on google and you learn really fast.

icyoooppplaa said:
darn I can't get GIMP until I get my parents to allow it as admin on my computer...
Yeah just ask them nicely. You only need to be an admin to install it. Anyone can use it once it's installed

yeah... My grandpa is the only one who knows the pass cause My parents forgot so that sucks... so ill have to wait until about 4:30-5:00 P.M. tommorow or later if he doesn't come tommarow

lol

<_<

hay wait a minute

icy is gonna be a better sig maker than me

damn

hmmmmmm

now icy can be my slave and make pictures for me
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

icyoooppplaa said:
yeah... My grandpa is the only one who knows the pass cause My parents forgot so that sucks... so ill have to wait until about 4:30-5:00 P.M. tommorow or later if he doesn't come tommarow
Pray to Waluigi. You will wake up and the password will be under your pillow :lol:

bw! said:
lol

<_<

hay wait a minute

icy is gonna be a better sig maker than me

damn

hmmmmmm

now icy can be my slave and make pictures for me
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
What's wrong with your current sig? I think it's nice.

WOW the rate the sig thing must be hard to get a good rating from... The last rating i remember getting was 5 or 8 /10 can't remember

icyoooppplaa said:
WOW the rate the sig thing must be hard to get a good rating from... The last rating i remember getting was 5 or 8 /10 can't remember
Your sig is nice and simple. I like it :yesnod:

LOL thx but I want mine to be like yours, alot of details... I feel like the forum is off lets get back to Walugi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back