Official Wii Case, made by nintendo ( Twilight Princess )!!!

That's a really well done box. I do agree that the Wii logo at the top could be a little smaller, but I don't care that much. Besides, I just keep all my games in a game case; a lot quicker to get out games.

I keep the games all of them in each case, I think it's better with the magazine and stuff... anyway I really like this one, I which to see the Red Steel one!

I_WANT_WII said:
That looks great, and it looks like REAL box art, instead of the dumb mock ups, and yes I mean dumb ones, because some are very good.

Which dumb mockouts are you talking about?

Mr_Stoukaph how can close my thread and leave his up. Arcadium I have nothing against you it's just I posted this Thread yesterday and Mr_Stoukaph closed it even though it was the real thing. He said it was just to many posts for this topic.Where's the fairness in that.

I think the Wii part at the top looks good, and will definately look good from the side when they are stacked in a dvd stacker.

The only problem with this case, is the massive gash in the middle where link and the wolf join together. Looks really obvious, and really ugly. Hope this is a fake, cause it's not very good for final boxart.

Saw this about a week ago on Wiifanboy (Nintendowiifanboy.com) but even so, its still

UNBELIVEVABLY! FECKING! HOT!

Back