Official Wiichat Game of the Year Voting

nic7 said:
Although it's a wii forum a very large amount of our members have multiple consoles. And, although you may not want to hear it, the 360 had a much better line up of games this year than the wii did. So, taking other consoles off the list would not only be wrong, but it'd be shame to Wiichat.

EDIT: Oh, and by all means, you may vote for any amount of wii games you wish to. Even Ninjabread man or... you know, whatever.
+ smg will win regardless of whats on the list since this is a wii-orientated site it really doesn't make a difference.

Yeah, but in fairness, a lot of media publications have given Galaxy GOTY. IMO it's not, but some people might think (Especially people with a wii bias) that Galaxy is game of the year as well.

But overall, I think we are getting some pretty good results. There's a lot less Wii bias then I expected. (And the PS3 really isn't getting too much love)

Golfer22 said:
Mine are

Sonic V Mario At The Olympic Games - 3
Resident Evil 4 - 2
Call Of Duty 3 - 1

Golfer, I put down your other two, but Call of Duty 3 came out last year. So, it can't be considered in the voting. Sorry.

(And I'm sorry if you meant Call of Duty 4. I wasn't sure)

Here are my votes:

Team Fortress 2 (The Orange Box)- 3
Super Mario Galaxy- 2
Super Mario Strikers: Charged- 1

This is most points to least, right? Or does each game listed signify a point for that specific game? I am a little confused with the -3 -2 -1 thing. Is -3 third or 3 points?

Last edited:
nic7 said:
No you're right. ( I explained it badly)
Which part was I right about?

"This is most points to least, right?"

That? Also, you forgot to add Team Fortress 2. :p

(Scratch that, you're adding the box as a whole I see. Most 10 ten I've seen counted them separate, sorry.)

Yeah, it goes both ways. I just figured it was easier as a whole to put them together because then Orange Box gets the credit it deserves. Because I know people prefer different games inside the package.

As of right now, there is 5 hours 45 min left. Get your votes in!

Less then 50 minutes left. If anyone else wants to vote, do it now!

Back