OH my god! I really shouldn't but I must!!!!!!!!!

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
I am absolutely broke at the moment for the next week and a half and I'm starting to run up a bit of a bill with my credit card before I go on my travels but I have been waiting for almost a year for Mario Galaxy, a week and a half is way to long to wait. I must have it now!!!! What do you think?

Trade in the games you don't play
I've Traded in Sonic and the Secret Rings to get a game. You won't miss it, Try it :)

And try not to get into debt, It's a silly mistake

Trade

I did that with Guitar Hero 3. I traded in Wario:Smooth Moves, Paper Mario, and WiiPlay.

All 3 games that sucked. I got $65 for trade-in value, a free $5 reserve on SSBB, and a years supply of a monthly magazine.

Mario Galaxy is fun, but I'm really disappointed about the fact that your extra men reset every time you turn the game on.

I hate how wii games cost 50 dollars a pop. Plus so many good ones all come out at the same time. I've been trying to decide what game to get and I am going to get fire emblem radiant dawn. But anyway back to your question. If you want it go ahead but don't get in debt.

TennisLord said:
I hate how wii games cost 50 dollars a pop. Plus so many good ones all come out at the same time. I've been trying to decide what game to get and I am going to get fire emblem radiant dawn. But anyway back to your question. If you want it go ahead but don't get in debt.

lol would you rather pay 60 a pop?... yeah its rough cause medal of honor came out and galaxy.

I just got this game today and I personally think that it is amazing. It is really up to you, but I would suggest that you trade in some old games to purchase new ones, instead of entering the "debt zone".

Join the club
I havent had any moneys for other things for [STRIKE]weeks[/STRIKE] mounths

Super Mario Galaxy will always be there. I know how you feel about wanting a game you have been waiting for but then something happens that screws you out of it. Go ahead, like everyone has been saying, and trade in games or find someone that you can borrow it from or just wait and pay off your bill and then get it.

No! I resisted it, I had it in my hand!!! Oh well a week and a half isn't that long is it?! Thanks for the support guys.

You'll thank yourself after you decide not to buy the game. Debt is not a pleasent place to be in, so why put yourself in that position? Wait until you save more money before buying things you want.

TennisLord said:
out of the other systems wii has the cheapest.

on one opf FrUmAgE's threads, he said it only took him 6 hours to beat the game, that really sucks. on all the videos i saw, the bosses looked easy too.

Jinn K said:
Super Mario Galaxy will always be there. I know how you feel about wanting a game you have been waiting for but then something happens that screws you out of it. Go ahead, like everyone has been saying, and trade in games or find someone that you can borrow it from or just wait and pay off your bill and then get it.

True
But when I get a job I wont have that much time for games

You'll thank yourself after you decide not to buy the game. Debt is not a pleasent place to be in, so why put yourself in that position? Wait until you save more money before buying things you want.

Very true I was a grand in the red (the govements fault)and every bill was bounceing.
But its sorted (I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had a rainy day fund)

Its called christmass when all the kiddys get money/stuff
Thats why its so quiet duering summer

i mus have it to! luckily im doing very good in school right now......*phew* thank good ness, report cards are a great way to prussure parents into buying you something :)

Back