How long did you REALLY wait?

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Well, some of you just heard about the wii a little bit ago, when the forum started and had only like 300 people (some of you are still here, right Darkprinny or NateTheGreat or Stu, or registerednerd???), well I just wanna now how long did you really waited for the wii, I mean not that you heard about it, how long did you really start thinking "Oh the wii looks really cool, I'm going to get one of those and start saving the money, I'm going to wait until it's released"... like that way.

I personally waited since MAY 2006 after the E3, and started looking at this forum, but then I finally decided to become a member.
I waited... 6 MONTHS for the Wii, looking at the news everytime I could etc, as i0n as been done since then.

I still do not have the Wii, but I will get one next week, with 3 games (and wii sports), another controller with nunchuck and some other stuff.
You may know how excited I am waiting a console I have been waiting more than 6 months.

This was my introduction thread
, but I did it 20 days after been a member.

So... how long have you been waiting? well in the thread we even know the release date...

So... HOW LONG?

P.S: Please don't post in the introduction thread

Wow, have I really been a member here that long? Anyhoo, yeah I wanted it as soon as I saw it. I remember when they first announced the new name just before E3, I was enrolled in tech school at the time (and still am), and a few of us (3-4) were on a project that gave us a room to ourselves with no teacher. We worked on the computers in the back of the room every day, and had Wii information on the ones in the front. The day before E3, we had the conference video playing on every screen we could get our hands on.

registerednerd said:
BTW, how did you get access to your introduction thread? Mine seems to have gone missing. I can't even find it through my post history.

Go to your profile, then select "find all threads" (below the find all posts) and there it is, the one at the bottom.

If you can not find it, here it is

I waited since Nintendo announced a next-gen console. I was REALLY interested when they announced that it will have some type of sick technology in it but they kept very tight lips until they finaally released the info about the Wiimote. At that point I was sold.

I started waiting torwards May 2006 during E3, so I waited about the same time...
Then in line......:lol:

Again, have been waiting since nintendo first announced their 'revolution'. And ive been waiting for twilight princess for a hell of a long time too... I mean, it was due out this time LAST year... New of it was out way before that, and i still have about 16 days till the UK launch...

chessaholic said:
Again, have been waiting since nintendo first announced their 'revolution'. And ive been waiting for twilight princess for a hell of a long time too... I mean, it was due out this time LAST year... New of it was out way before that, and i still have about 16 days till the UK launch...

I know how it feels...

Back