How Long did you wait for your Wii?

Rand

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Hey..I was just wondering how long people waited.. Tell us what city and roughly the population density...

I camped at Walmart with a very dense population (socal) and I waited for 30 hours.

30 HOURS?!?!

On the 19th i just got to toysrus at 10:45am and it opened at 11am and everyone who got in got one, there was like over 300 wiis in there.

8 Hours at Target... but it was fun. So I didn't mind.

i was 11th in line at best buy, got there around 11 when they were closing sat.

they were supposed to open earlly at 8, I think we got handed tickets around 9 then let in shortly after... 10 people at a time so I had to wait for the first group.:eek:ut:

yes i remember this exact thread from like 2 days ago..even the same title, anyways i didn't wait, got mine on Friday the 17th, shipped to me in the morning.

i waited in line for 80mins cuz i got to future shop at 10:12 and they had them at the front and i was first in line anyways plus this wasnt on launch it was 2 days AFTER launch and i live in Whitby,ON btw

Last edited:
Andre said:
i waited an like 80mins maybe cuz i got to future shop at 10:12 and they had them at the front and i was first in line anyways plus this wasnt on launch it was 2 days AFTER launch and i live in Whitby,ON btw

Was that even a sentence? I mean, do you even read what you type before pressing submit? Or do you just smash your fingers on the keyboard and hope it spells something out?

40 mins to pre order. Was 10th in line. Then when I went to game stop to pick it up i was 13th in line. Waited about 40 mins. Not very long.

ABC said:
Was that even a sentence? I mean, do you even read what you type before pressing submit? Or do you just smash your fingers on the keyboard and hope it spells something out?

go **** yourself

Back