ok would this is pathetic

ninnie x said:
You're pathetic...
lol ninnie took the words out of my mouth

dumb a** stop dissing dail up, i use to have that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NateTheGreat said:
Why would you waste your time giving a f*ck about what other people don't have?

I think a sadder person would make a thread that's based around looking down on people for their lack of money and material goods.

i would totally agree, why would you make a thread about what someone does not have? in my opinion you are just a spoiled little brat, and if you are really that bothered about it go buy them a console system

Dude your pretty sad bashing these people. Maybe they are completely happy with just having the GBA. I heard of people who still run 98 alot of people swear by it because got it to run more securely than XP. I ran 98 up until about 2 years ago ,and if the PC i had didn't die with 98 on it i'd probally still be running it. I can remember back a few years ago all i had console was a Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, NES, Genesis, Virtual Boy, Jaguar ,and even a regular BW Gameboy. While PS2 Gamecube Xbox ,and GBA we ruling around. Some people either can't afford to change with the times so quickly ,or even dont want to.

I don't have an HDTV does that make me pathetic. I just recently got into the whole having an MP3 player ,and surround sound now am i pathetic. Its all in what you really want ,and can afford to have. Some of us don't have high class jobs ,or mummy/daddy with high class jobs to give us those silver spoons in our mouths to have everything.

Nintendocam said:
Take it from this kid, HE'S 10.
Did you know that hobos don't got nuthin' and so they come into your house and pee on your carpet.

umm... there we are then lol

Hey dude their is nothing wrong with have a GBA. I had a GameBoy pocket (really old, black and white screen) untill i got a GBA. GBA much better! Your a sad kid picking on even smaller kids behind their back! poor

:] well, yeah.. you know.. WE are lucky.. you just dont know it :[ we have so much stuff that other people dont have.. and we always asks our 'parents' to buy us a new DVD player.. or an MP3 player... we're lucky

LoL watch, bellsouth and comcast will leave your area to only leave you with 1 option.......Not 56k....but .... ::Gasps:: 14.4!!! GL

well some people dont like TECHNOlogy i mean you can stil live without it and comps DO get fustrating with alwas having to update n stuff and with VGs u always have to buy the newer stuff to keep up with it soo yeahh

pwn4life said:
phh watever its pathetic.... if u have meet them that u would laugh i am serious the guy didnt no wat a comboy was in games.. and he thinks he is a gamer...phhh

I'm sure you're bullshitting upon having a job, you're probably just doing chores for money or helping out mommy and daddy with side jobs. You want to know poverty, try paying for rent. ****, I've been paying rent since I was 16. Try paying that, along with the water and gas bill, along with having food in the house. I'd rather have the basics than be some spoiled child such as you. Try even paying for a bill besides a magazine subscription, and you will see how hard life can slap you on the ass and laugh at you. You're 12, you don't even have hair on your nuts, so just keep bitching with your girly voice, because I'm sure the only way you'll be ever to make money is by going to the Neverland Ranch and being molested by Michael Jackson.

Why bash someone for not having the latest eqipment you are sad and pathetic.What is wrong with gba i have one and i play it as well as my ds(My slot is ****ed up on my ds) so are you gonna laugh at me.I have windows xp professional in my living room but in my bedroom i have windows 98.So shut up!

i have a wii yipee!

Holy Jesus on a cracker I can not, no, will not believe that just because someone doesn't have the god damn money to buy newer systems and has an EOL operating system on their cpu doesn't make them a gamer.

Definition of a gamer

I still play all the old skool games on Nintendo and Snes, and hell sometimes I pull out the Atari and play Moon Patrol or War Games. Just because someone cannot play the more advanced games out there does not make them a "Non-Gamer" Someone in the post said it the best "You're Pathetic...."

Grow up, don't bring your life's drama on to the board, this isn't livejournal, go cry yourself to sleep, and enjoy your paper route. When you get older you'll start to realize that earning money is not so easy in the "Real World."

Ending.....

Back