nintendo micro?

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
nintendo micro? ( I GOT IT!!!!)

anyone have a nintendo micro?... i was watching the review for the ds lite from when it first came out and the guy compared the screen brightness to the GB micros, and i had seen it and how small it is, and i thought it was sooo cool, and was wondering if it is worth the 80 dollars?... and is there any worth while games for the micro and how long is the battery life?, and is the screen all squished?... just curious :p

-komio

well i finally bought it and i love the micro ALOT better for playing GBA games than the wii, it is button placing and the size, it was a thing that was bugging me but here is my photobucket of pics i took of the micro

http://w114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/dharma_island/GB micro/?action=view&current=1157887946.pbw

Last edited:
sorry meant to put Gameboy micro lol.... it was like 4am when i made this post...

komio said:
anyone have a nintendo micro?... i was watching the review for the ds lite from when it first came out and the guy compared the screen brightness to the GB micros, and i had seen it and how small it is, and i thought it was sooo cool, and was wondering if it is worth the 80 dollars?... and is there any worth while games for the micro and how long is the battery life?, and is the screen all squished?... just curious :p

-komio

Yeah I have a Micro, and it's pretty cool. The screen is much brighter than the orignal GBA, it plays GBA games (so yes, there are plenty of worthwhile games), the battery lasts anywhere from 10-15 hours on a 2 hours charge, and nope, the screen isn't squished. If you're down for getting another GBA, then yep, the Micro is definately worth it. I had many many hours on it before I got the DS Lite.

Sovieto said:
+50 for a better game library and 3D and innovativness? yah

Well as of right now I think the Game Boy Advance has a better game library than the DS, but then again you can play GBA games on the DS, so it does't really matter lol. If you want a micro i'd say go for it. But if you have enough for a Lite, I'd suggest doing that instead.

the micro is great, but they remade the SP to include new colors and a brighter screen, which is great, while it IS better than the old SP, it is no better than the ds lite on the top setting...but they will be very cheap very soon. so i think its a great purchase....the battery is possibly the longest lasting battery on any nintendo handheld

i have a nintendo DS lite but i dont like how the one screen is not used and it looks silly so i wanted to get a gameboy micro, cuz my new job will allow me the funds to buy it haha.... but i dont get paid till friday... lol... but yeah im def gonna look into it :p

Back