Okami

Well I finally did finish up Okami today and was shaking in my boots cuz it was so awesome, and they did finish it with an obvious plot for a sequal. I'd say the wii may be Capcoms target for a possible sequal, and if not, a much appreciated remake!!!!

seriously, this is the best game yet for me, and its #1 even compared to what I interrperet Twilight Princess to be...

Dude I have Okami and I am positive it will not be anywhere as good as Twilight Princess!
I do like the game but zelda compared to Okami.....Zelda is always the winner to many gamers including me!

I dunno man, I havent sat so far off the edge of my seat from playing in the last quarter of the game. Where in the game are you right now?

uhh I am not too far.
I am at the point were you face fake Orchi.

Gosh, now I really want to get this game for PS2; I've only be playing a demo of it. This game better come out for Wii and ocdan, that gives me hope that we could see a sequel on Wii. You guys should check out the Okami Wii boxart I created for the Wii Boxart Competition, which can be seen here.

Another good game would be tales of symphonia.. Run around with the nunchuck and swing with the wiimote and press the buttons on it to do some combos..

Back