Olympics or Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

waluigi123

mahmoud
Oct 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
1845-5637-0100-6103
Well im going to buy a game and i cant decide to get galaxy or olympics. What do you guys think. Im thinking Galaxy.

I would say Galaxy, I have played both, they are both great games but Galaxy is the better out of the 2.

if you like minigames; go with olympics
if you like adventure; get galaxy
it's all a matter of preference

If I wasnt such a huge mario fan i'd have to say Olympics. Its a great game that uses every creative thing you can think of for the wii remote.Its also got some of the best Icons of Sega & Nintendo,with mii compatability.Its not only a great ascet to through Wii game arsenal, its also fun.

Galaxy is way better then olympics , SMG will also last for a long time
Plus look at what the press said the game got a 9.7 (Ign) while olympics didnt get a 9.7 it got a 7.0! Also Galaxy is way better, so i perfer galaxy over olympics

Think of what kind of games you like more. In this instance its a matter of do you play more solo or with friends? If you play with friends frequently are your current multi-player games still fun or are they getting stale? Just break it down. You'll have fun either way.

waluigi123 said:
Well im going to buy a game and i cant decide to get galaxy or olympics. What do you guys think. Im thinking Galaxy.
Are you seriously asking that question!!!? Galaxy is easily a ten times better game than Mario vs. Sonic!

Galaxy if you want a great mario adventure.
Olympics if you want a fun mini-game game everyone can enjoy and play with friends.

waluigi123 said:
I repped you for Waluigi :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back