Super Mario Galaxy

That's one of the exceptions and knowing Mario games I'm hoping it's twice as long as Zelda

i think it wont be like the last super mario galaxy by the looks of it but it will be amazing no doubt

No. He is just too lazy to put a period at the end of his sentence. The last Super Mario was Sunshine. Also, I think Galaxy should have REAL shadows instead of those cheap, sissy shadows.

Oh I see lol. Well yeah hopefull it won't be anything like the last Super Mario.

I think it'll be the best game on wii.. the game the wii was designed for ^_^. judging by the most recent trailer on gametrailers its looking great too - proof that videogames are an art.

I'm looking forward to it the most. But I wish they would just make it like mario 64. Mario games should be in the castle with princess/dungeons and that whole deal. Sunshine was like Zelda WW to me, fun but didn't feel genuine. Galaxy looks great but I think it still won't be able to pull off what mario 64 did.

They have to do new things so the franchise doesn't get stale. And I think the idea of interplanetary movement is pretty slick.

i really want to see how the wiimote will be used for this. after all, they design the wiimote with a mario game in mind, no doubt. don't know how it will compare to the rest of the Big 3 as im going to start calling them. (galaxy, brawl, and corruption).

I think it will be amazing. I can't wait. I am also intruiged by how the wiimote will work for this game.

Back