Super Mario Galaxy

balsho said:
I'm looking forward to it the most. But I wish they would just make it like mario 64. Mario games should be in the castle with princess/dungeons and that whole deal. Sunshine was like Zelda WW to me, fun but didn't feel genuine. Galaxy looks great but I think it still won't be able to pull off what mario 64 did.

yeah super mario 64 was a good game, but i know that this game will be a lot better

Oh..my...god!!!! Super Mario Galaxy Says On Wikipedia That Is Going To Be Released On April 10!!!!!!!! Not An April Fool Joke!!!! Look On The History At The Very Bottom On Wikipedia!!!!!!!

Speeder768 said:
Oh..my...god!!!! Super Mario Galaxy Says On Wikipedia That Is Going To Be Released On April 10!!!!!!!! Not An April Fool Joke!!!! Look On The History At The Very Bottom On Wikipedia!!!!!!!

because of course wikipedia is the most trustworthy site in the world. i could go post that it was released 2 weeks ago if i wanted to.

Speeder768 said:
I'm NOT lying! I don't kid when it comes to new Mario Games.

Speeder768 said:

ok i made changes to that section in wikipedia....there hasn't been any formal announcement of the release date and i highly doubt that it would be released one day after Super Paper Mario...wikipedia is unreliable for these types of things because anyone can make changes (hence the name WIKIpedia)...the best place to check would be Nintendo's official website...and right now they don't even have it listed in their "master game list."

Last edited:
Speeder768 said:
I'm NOT lying! I don't kid when it comes to new Mario Games.

No one said you were.

We still don't believe it, now stop being dumb plz.

Oh. OK. Sorry. hope i didn't get anyone too excited. I trust Wikipedia too much. sorry for the false statement.

Mario Famous said:
Well look at the bright side DAL, Lugi will be a playable character in the multiplayer...Still don't know if he has a role in the storyline.

what.. super mario galaxy multiplayer.. how will it b played.. is it just a bunch of minigames??

Back