OMG First pictures to Pirates OF the Caribbean for Wii

true heartless said:
Not care much of the pirates, but i like the graphics!

how did you like the graphics? whats to like?

do you really think that this is acceptable in the console wars?

(click for enlargement)

Attachments

• crappypscreen.jpg
    crappypscreen.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Yellow_Wii said:
wtf! the screens are sh1te, no-offence but the people look 2D !

films are great, games suck!
come on man, those are not bad to on the wii, of course is inferior but that dont matter because the fan factor is what couts and the wii deliver just that. Wii FTW

yes but the thing is sometimes you have to have graphics to enjoy a game, no matter how good the gameplay is/contolls.....

+ i dont even think it would be that fun

The graphics are HORRIBLE...even by Wii standards. Are you guys serious about liking them? And yeah I'm not a big fan of games based off movies so I'll pass.

Hmm I'm not sure if I like the look of this or not. First one or two screens look good but I dunno..little disappointed I must say.

Although I like POTC series just well and I'm not against movie-based games, the graphics are so bad they make my eyes bleed. :shocked:

Yeah the gameplay and fun factor are primary concerns, but I also need to feel like I'm being taken seriously. Such carelessness as to offer MSDOS-era graphics is like an affront to millions of Wii users, and I'm certainly not paying a single penny for such ignorance.

If I want to play something with Pirates of Carribean in it, I'd play KH2...wait I wouldn't even play that, that world totally sucked!

They look terrible what are some people on about. They have the same GFX as Dungeon Siege.... Which was released in 2002 for the PC....

dungeon-siege-legends-aranna-4.jpg

KTHXBAI POTC

Ya, it looks like PS1. But then again, it might be just a bad image renderer because even the GUI looks very low quality.

Back