OMG First pictures to Pirates OF the Caribbean for Wii

I'd like to hope the graphics are better and what you see is just an enlargement effect or something...otherwise its games like this and THIS that make me want to cry

Yes,

Yellow_Wii said:
how did you like the graphics? whats to like?

do you really think that this is acceptable in the console wars?

(click for enlargement)

Yes, the graphics are acceptable in the 'console wars'. Wii was designed for fun/gameplay and a new way to play the games. You can't compare a Wii to a PS2/3 Xbox/Xbox360 because they are different things.

PS3 might look pretty but a bit too pretty because at least 2 games i have read reviews for get laggy and blurry graphics. Read IGN.com for un-bias reviews on some of the games.

Did u realise in the first screen his left hand was infront of the sword instead of behind it?

Thats what i call an issue poeple

OH YEAH THAT LOOKS GREAT!

Wii:Version
fetchpics.php

Come on......this games going to be awful! Those other pics you saw......like this.....
360 or PS3 version:
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...e&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*&pwst=1#screenview

was probably a fake.....or...just another pic of the game on the ****ing 360 or PS3!
Theres no excuse for the graphics to look that way for the Wii!

Last edited:
Those are DS graphics no one has picked up on that the last one is the only one that might be fore the consoles

I hate PoTC games but I loved them in KH2

the graphics dont look that great but i will wait until i get to play the promo version before i make a judgement

kking said:
omg, guys you gotta see this, i mean wow r:cornut: (rock on) wii for the win ya all.

I love the POTC movies.... I WANT THAT GAME!!!!!!! :D
Imagine, using your sword........

Those grafics must be for the DS version, just look at the pictures, it looks like it has no pixels.
I'm not going to buy this game, because I don't I usually play games that were adapted by movies. I've just played Spiderman 1 and 2, and it was cool.

2 Be quite honest those graphics are quite good for the ds. I havent played one properly but honestly there ok.

I remember playing Metroid wifi in maths a few weeks ago with like 3 people..love it :)

ok the screen do look good but wht i've heard about the previous games i'm staying clear of this one

EDIT

here the official box art if anyone wanted to know

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-wii-boxart.jpg

Last edited:
i wont be buying this...but the screens look ****. the last one looks good...but the others look like PS2 graphics.

Back