Omg!!!mario Party 8 Shipping 4/09!!!!

MasterJedi2U said:
THE POINT is that it should have Online because it will add a little something to the game. Others agree with me so really you're just arging for the sake of arguing. I said that Online would be great and would add a lot IF there were headsets that you could use with it. As for traditional online games you're right however that DOES NOT mean that other systems can't try NEW formats online. Its called taking a chance so shut up and don't use it if you don't want to. Let other people enjoy the possiblity.

And NO you don't work for Nintendo because no one so closeminded and stupid could possibly work for such a great company. Case Closed...bye bye now.
Tell me what game wouldn't be better with online? What game wouldn't be better with multi-player?

No I'm not doing it for the sake of argueing I'm telling you right now that Mario Party 8 will not be online (this thread is about Mario Party 8, no?)
And I do want an online Mario Party, of course but this isn't the isn't the time for them to do it, and that's why they arn't.
Nintendo doesn't even have one damn online game yet and you think they should take chances on what would be the first one?

Seems like you were talking about future Mario partys where as I was talking about this one, sorry for sticking on topic.

I don't work for Nintendo? Darn your smarter then a peanut:wtf:

Errrr if Mario Party 8's not online I don't think I'll buy it. I'm a married grown man with a job now so I have no time for game sleepovers with my friends anymore.

Can't wait for the new mario galaxy/donkey kong/kirby and possibly Kid Icarus games though :cornut:

Back