Omg!!!mario Party 8 Shipping 4/09!!!!

Just to follow up what Necro said, Europe over here were also expecting Pokemon to be our first online game, however less then a month until Mario strikers is now due for release, Nintendo officially stated that Mario strikers will be release for Europe on 25th May. This is quite a while before pokemon is scheduled for release.

We're just going to have to wait until nearer to the time hoping that Nintendo confirm more information on the game. But this is sheduled for after we get our first online game :)

To be honest I was at WalMart a few days ago at the Wii section, the demo TV was showing a gameplay video of kids playing Mario Party 8.

I bet you guys 1million fake e-dollars Mario Party 8 won't have online play. Online Play would get annoying because it's such a long game and you'd have to deal with disconnectors and bad connections after such a long game!!! It'd piss me off.

Part of me would like online play though because for the love of me. I can't find any people over 12 that would want to play the game with me.

Also don't trust the store sites. Always go to many trusted sites like Gamespot, then IGN, and then Gamespy first, not Wikipedia or Walmart.

MasterJedi2U said:
Duh but what of those who don't have people to play it with? Are you really that dense? We're just saying adding Online would definitely add to the appeal of the game. Especially down the line when headsets are made available. Thats all.
I heard you can buy Russian wives online:prrr:
And like I said what could possibly make playing online better then offline? No mics, and no they can't/won't make mic-enabled games before mics are even out.

En4Neo said:
I bet you guys 1million fake e-dollars Mario Party 8 won't have online play. Online Play would get annoying because it's such a long game and you'd have to deal with disconnectors and bad connections after such a long game!!! It'd piss me off.

Part of me would like online play though because for the love of me. I can't find any people over 12 that would want to play the game with me.

Also don't trust the store sites. Always go to many trusted sites like Gamespot, then IGN, and then Gamespy first, not Wikipedia or Walmart.

1st off it the idea of it being online is so horrible to you might I suggest you NOT play it then. There problem solved. 2nd the date of release is from NINTENDO's own website. Not IGN, not gamespot, joystiq, or w/e.

Russian wives? Was that supposed to be funny or something?

Could be added later can't it? I don't know about this stuff... but since the first online game will be coming out on 25th May (EU) there is a chance, I think... I'm just hoping.

MasterJedi2U said:
1st off it the idea of it being online is so horrible to you might I suggest you NOT play it then. There problem solved. 2nd the date of release is from NINTENDO's own website. Not IGN, not gamespot, joystiq, or w/e.

1. I don't completely hate the idea of online. I stated the negatives so that people wouldn't be so bummed out when they discover it won't have online. It could happen, but we haven't heard anything about online so it makes most sense to doubt it at this point.

2. I never said the original release date was from IGN or Gamespot if that's what you're getting at. I was just saying IGN and Gamespot are reliable sites, if it's a confirmed date it'll be on their site.

XLaw said:
Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping by 04/10/2007. - (Details)
if you check the site again it will show this shipping date.
Nope they change it now to...
Release Date: Buy now for shipping by 05/29/2007.
It was just a mistake but they fixed it they probly got it mixed up wit SPM

En4Neo said:

You raise a good point. That would be really annoying. If they have online play the might have to shorten it to 5 rounds instead of 10 or 20. But that would kinda suck. Or maybe just playing the mini games online. That would be pretty cool.

I think it has been delayed for online notice how there was March 5th everywhere and then it was like... *Crickets Chirping* on Nintendo's side

bubba-ga-nush said:
You raise a good point. That would be really annoying. If they have online play the might have to shorten it to 5 rounds instead of 10 or 20. But that would kinda suck. Or maybe just playing the mini games online. That would be pretty cool.

Yeah you read my mind, the minigames only being online would be great. That way people wouldn't get pissed off after playing so long.

The mini-games IMO are great on their own.

MasterJedi2U said:
Or something... You said you have no one to play with, I'm just trying to help you.

Google it man, order yourself a wife!

I saw it on a show:aureola:

You really are a clueless fool. I have 3 brothers to play games with as I've stated lots of times on this forum and in this VERY thread. I said WHAT IF someone (as in any RANDOM PERSON) doesn't have people nearby to play with him? Or what if I'm away at school and I want to play with humans rather than computers? Then Online would be a simple and great option to be able to utilize at moments like that. Is the concept that hard to grasp? Please read before you post.

Back