Omg!!!mario Party 8 Shipping 4/09!!!!

MasterJedi2U said:
You really are a clueless fool. I have 3 brothers to play games with as I've stated lots of times on this forum and in this VERY thread. I said WHAT IF someone (as in any RANDOM PERSON) doesn't have people nearby to play with him? Or what if I'm away at school and I want to play with humans rather than computers? Then Online would be a simple and great option to be able to utilize at moments like that. Is the concept that hard to grasp? Please read before you post.
First compliment today, thanks;)

There is also no differnce between players and AI except that the people are dumber, the game will lag, it'll take longer to start the game, it will be interupted as people leave and join, ect.

What makes online gaming better and the whole point is the communication (teamwork, competition, and everything in between) but the Wii is still failing in that aspect. The microphones are not out and most likely won't be till later this year, you can talk about game updates and all that but that's not going to happen, not with the Wii, atleast not till online has been around and about long enough. Same thing goes with keyboards.

The only way of communication would be typing with the wii-remote which is much slower then a keyboard. Plus for Mario Party online wouldn't be a whole new experience it would literaly be multi-player or single-player but online, it's not like shooters where theres a whole new mode.

Well i really dont care if the game is online or not.
Mario Party 8 is partygame, not an game for 1 person.

I have 3 or 4 friends over to my apartment quite often, and we love playing
Rayman and SuperMonkeyBall together so i think this will be a hit.

I really can`t see the fun with beating others in a game like this online.
It`s much sweeter to see the persons face to face when u beat them ;)

EXACTLY...with headsets. That would be cool. Bottom line is that online is NOT going to HURT the game. If anything it will HELP. I don't see why others can't see that.

After they pushed back to release date on this game, I kinda stoped wanted it. I might get this for my B-day but I'm not going to pay 64 (can) for a game to playing with the comps ( I remember mario partys 1 to 3 got really boring cause the computers sucked and it wasnt as fun) and after playing mario party 7 for the first time last month... Mario party is dieing for me.

MasterJedi2U said:
Its May 27th...I know this might sound dumb but could it possibly have Online? When is Pokemon coming out again? Hopefully before this....I'd love to have Online Capability for this game. I'd definitely get it first day it came out.

Yea i know right despite the fact Pokemon got old and corny, the gameplay to me is still very fun...Increasing the 4-player room and computer capacity, being able to play with your friends with pokemon games whether it be joining battles, training together or fighting against each other, it will definately be so much fun. Mario Party 8 will be the same! The whole point being, increasing the room capacity and polaying with people all aroud the world--always being a challenge and playing with the rest of the world while remaining in your own household.:smilewinkgrin:

MasterJedi2U said:
EXACTLY...with headsets. That would be cool. Bottom line is that online is NOT going to HURT the game. If anything it will HELP. I don't see why others can't see that.
But there are no freaking headsets:devil:
Of course it won't hurt the game but but it won't help that much and with all the work they'd have to put into it so it doesn't lag like crazy it probobly doesn't sound to appealing on their end.

StevenNevets said:
But there are no freaking headsets:devil:
Of course it won't hurt the game but but it won't help that much and with all the work they'd have to put into it so it doesn't lag like crazy it probobly doesn't sound to appealing on their end.

Face it you've lost. You've admitted it won't hurt the game. You've admitted that it WILL HELP the game in some small capacity. Regardless of how small it is, it will still benefit SOME people out there. You might not know them. You might not care. But I DO. Why should someone not be able to enjoy Mario Party with another person over the Internet if its possible? And you don't work for Nintendo so you can't say that the option, "doesn't sound too appealing on their end". Thats an assumption and a completely baseless opinion.

MasterJedi2U said:
Face it you've lost. You've admitted it won't hurt the game. You've admitted that it WILL HELP the game in some small capacity. Regardless of how small it is, it will still benefit SOME people out there. You might not know them. You might not care. But I DO. Why should someone not be able to enjoy Mario Party with another person over the Internet if its possible? And you don't work for Nintendo so you can't say that the option, "doesn't sound too appealing on their end". Thats an assumption and a completely baseless opinion.

Hmm you make very good points. And, if you dont wanna play online, then so be it. But chances are, when you have nobody to play with and you get bored of versing the computer or just bored, you'll wanna play online with others around the world and you'll realize how much fun and of an oppurtunity you have.:D

MasterJedi2U said:
Your right... Everyone game should be online then.. We need online zelda and barbie adventures!
Online fits certain games much better (shooters, rpg, sports, rts, ect) NOT party games.

Mario Party 8 won't have online anyway so whats the point in saying it should?

And you still havn't told me about what's better about playing with other people when there's no communication.
You just said enjoy with others if it's possibe well it won't be until headsets and keyboards.

Yes I do work for Nintendo:scared:
I'm basing it off the fact that games with successful online-play are not party games and have great communication.

What a dumbass...I never said everthing should be online you retarded idiot. I said MARIO PARTY should be. NOT Zelda. No where do I even mention Zelda you dumbo. THE POINT is that it should have Online because it will add a little something to the game. Others agree with me so really you're just arging for the sake of arguing. I said that Online would be great and would add a lot IF there were headsets that you could use with it. As for traditional online games you're right however that DOES NOT mean that other systems can't try NEW formats online. Its called taking a chance so shut up and don't use it if you don't want to. Let other people enjoy the possiblity.

And NO you don't work for Nintendo because no one so closeminded and stupid could possibly work for such a great company. Case Closed...bye bye now.

Back