OMG that hurt

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
i just got a filling for a medium sized cavity on my bottom right molar. IT HURT SO DAMN BAD! "EEEEEEEEErrEEEEErEErEErEEERrrrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" OH MY GOD! well thankgod it was only one (and my lip isnt numb nemore! it was numb for 3 hrs!!!!! i couldnt drink anything without it spilling it out my mouth!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the dentist. Had four teeth out not long ago, two teeth in two appointments. Hurt like hell. Had to have 2 injections, and then ANOTHER one because the second one didn't kick in properly :(

I still gag on that flouride ****. What's with all the flavors? "orange sherbert"? "Tootsie roll"? This is a DENTIST! Isn't there a freakin' "mint"?

Try having four teeth pulled.... It's a pain...Or having your jaw broken during a surgery so they can move it forward..

Ha ha ha, I laugh at you all, I've never had to have mouth surgery of any kind. Wisdom teeth might have to though.

lol i remember when i was like 5, a dentist took plyers and just ripped my front tooth out when it wasn't ready, she was a *****

Back