on a monitor?

timmyv

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2007
ive got my 360 hooked up to a monitor using a cga cable made for the 360. however i cannot find any similar cables that will work for the wii. ive found this http://www.microwarehouse.co.uk/cat...kelkoo&tduid=a2e2f4e1c59c700da53e2a5658651dd4 vga box that looks like it might work but im not sure £38 is a lot of money (for me at least :p) to waste. if anyone knows whether thhis would work and can post a reply it would be greatly appreaciated

Bad news is neither could I. No cables seem to be available or if they are i couln't find them.

I bought a box like the one you show but it was made by Grandtec and available through Amazon UK (the only uk site I could find it on). It works a on any monitor i have tried it on both CRT and LCD. You can also have your pc connected so you don't have to change leads. It has a remote so you can switch from the PC to the Wii. Only thing is it was £45.

The one you have looked at looks OK but its not too clear and i couldn't see the input and outputs. you just need to make sure the it has composite input to a VGA output

Good luck ;)

Back