on online why did we have to start are seasons again and why is it still doin error..

I had errors 2 days ago when I tried logging in for the first time.

I like it that seasons reset after one week. That way you can start over every week. And dont have to sit and look at those scores of people that play 1000 games in a month or so.

I mean, yesterday morning I logged in. The seasons had just been reset. And there were already people that played like 50 games. It was freaking 9 am in the morning !!!

If you dont reset the ladder every week people will really get the feeling it doesnt matter because you will get people with A LOT of games. And you as a casual gamer can never even get near them.

i didnt know ooooooo thats kinda cool that it resets every week i dont like seeing people with 500 wins and 20 losses :( cool ill check today if i can NOW connect to play with other people

i have the same error code when trying to connect to people. i got a email back from Nintendo and they said it was a problem with the servers. but i still get it.

I don't get any errors anymore. Though I do get the occasional laggy game. Or at least the occasional game that runs slower than the single player. I'm not sure what I think about one week seasons yet, need to give them some time to pan out.

Back