One Game

wiigeeks

WiiChat Member
Jun 6, 2007
If you had to pick one game and only one game currently avaliable in the US to own which would it be?

Zelda? Wii Sports?

TP or Super Paper Mario, maybe smooth moves if you are playing with friends most of the time

zelda to me wii sports is a nice little novety but havent played mutiplayer so i dont know but zelda brill even if it is easy

That one game would definitely have to be Zelda: TP. Its a great game, whereas Wii Sports is also a good game but its mainly a demo demonstrating the Wiimote's capabilities.

If I could have one game it would be Paper Mario or Wii Sports. Twilight was a big disappointment imo.

I would say Zelda TP, but I already have it...so I would have to say Oblivion, if I had an Xbox 360..which I don't :sick:

Zelda is the only great game I've played so far. Ask me in a few months so I can say Metroid.

I was gonna say Wii Sports until I was reminded of the wonderful Sonic Mega Collection. I'm kinda torn.

:cool: wii sports come w/ it so def not that.. though its a good game... i'd have to say.......DDR

well

eh..

paper mario if i was by myself and wii sports if my friends were over i guess...

why just one though?..

Back