One of my wii remotes won't stop vibrating

adamhlava

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
I've changed batteries and it still vibrates constantly. I've even gone into the remote menu and turned vibrate off and nothing happens. It won't stop. I can still play games, but the vibrating and the sound is annoying. Any suggestions?

No idea why thats happening, but maybe you could sell it at a *toy store* lolz if you know what I mean, Kidding, Id just call Nintendo and they might send u a new one

Edit: Ha, I stole this threads virginity

adamhlava said:
I've changed batteries and it still vibrates constantly. I've even gone into the remote menu and turned vibrate off and nothing happens. It won't stop. I can still play games, but the vibrating and the sound is annoying. Any suggestions?

Slap it in your hand sharply. something inside there is stuck. This may jar it loose.

This happened to mine.

I took it apart and the force-feedback module (rumble) had a faulty connection, so I resoldered it. This sorted it.

If you are having trouble finding it after you have opened the Wiimote up, the force-feedback module is just behind the B Trigger.

Dont know about that.Also you should do wii problems in the wii hardware forum.Im just amagining how annoying that must be.

why not just take it back to walmart & tell them the problem you're having with it, ask for an exchange. it's walmart -- they take back everything with or without a receipt.

I was going to post something that I thought was extremely funny in response to this thread's title, but decided against it since I could get banned for it *LOL* Just take it back, problem solved :)

sarasota said:
I was going to post something that I thought was extremely funny in response to this thread's title, but decided against it since I could get banned for it *LOL* Just take it back, problem solved :)
If you look up at the replies, many people have made the comment you were thinking of :lol:

Wow This thread is wrong in so many ways ~ :lol: ~

To OP, I would try to get a replacement, call Nintendo, or do whatever FRuMMaGe said(I have no idea what he said...)

Back