One Of The Best!

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
only did the 1st mission of elebits, this game is AMAZINGLY deep, has amazing replay value to it, and takes FULL advantage of the wii's ability. only bad thing at all in this game is the frame rates start to lag when 30 or more elebits appear on screen together.

i rate this game a 9.4

great job konami,

Sweet, I'm hopefully picking this game up tomorrow!!! If somebody has it in stock.

vagrant said:
I'm going to wal-mart i'll be back.

LMAO!!!

Dude, Finally an Elebits thread! I was wondering when one was gonna popup. Sadly I don't get mine until the 25th.

I have been talking to people on PM who have Elebits, the only disadvantage I hear about the online feature being that you can only supposely send 1 edit map a day???

Anyways, I still want this game!!!!

P.S. how is that voice acting. HAahah

That's not too bad of a drawback. I'm still getting it tomorrow.

And I wonder if Vagrant seriously accepted my challenge.

the_peripheral said:
That's not too bad of a drawback. I'm still getting it tomorrow.

And I wonder if Vagrant seriously accepted my challenge.

well...he went offline... lol.

I'm back and yes I bought it. I just did the first level so I could get past the beginning cutscene and save it.

I really don't mind the voice acting. I mean, considering the subject matter in the game, I really wouldn't expect it to be some supremely good voice acting.

And I think I could spend days on end just tossing crap around lmao.

vagrant said:
I'm back and yes I bought it. I just did the first level so I could get past the beginning cutscene and save it.

I really don't mind the voice acting. I mean, considering the subject matter in the game, I really wouldn't expect it to be some supremely good voice acting.

And I think I could spend days on end just tossing crap around lmao.

How was the first level?

the best thing about this game is the controlls. like said above, you really feel free in motion to do whatever you want.

Back