One Thread Per Game

sparc

Banned
Nov 23, 2006
Liverpool, UK
Simple as that. I hate going through this site. I'd like to see the mods do something instead of sitting on their fat useless arses and move all news, videos, trailers, reviews, that appear again and again into one thread for that particular game. Multiple pages for each thread instead of hundreds of pages of crap stupid posts that each have three or less replies.

Example, Excite Truck Discusion: All Posts Here

BOOM! :arf:

'Fat Useless Arses?'
mate you should get off your own and work yourself.
You wouldnt go through each and every thread to move threads and posts about stuff into one thread.
Get the hell off my internet.

Wiired said:
'Fat Useless Arses?'
You wouldnt go through each and every thread to move threads and posts about stuff into one thread.

Yeah!
We have the 'Wii Gaming Forum' for everything to do with GAMING on the WII!
So:

937 0|=|= 73|-| |=0®|_|/\/\ |>|_0><

Wiired said:
'Fat Useless Arses?'

I like the way you say get off my internet lol. "Sparc its time for you to STEP OFF" lmao. But yeah i agree with this dude.

i think sparc you should get off yours as well. because what you are suggesting will take two much time and people will keep on doing this because new members join all the time. So this would be a waste of time. And if the mods notice that the thread have been posted already, they would normally tell the thread owner to click on this link because this thread had been posted already. but i don't see why you all up tight. I'm suprise natethegreat and prez have not banned you as yet lol. Because this could be a combination of trolling and flaming lmao. The site is not perfect so get off off the forum or get off your "fat useless arses"(like you said) and stop complaining. Don't mean to come off harsh but this is a waste of a thread, even though its your opinion

Last edited:
There are too many people on this site who want thier own thread to be popular even if there already is a thread about the topic. It is difficult to see every multiple thread. Therefore, if you want less threads, you should report a repeat thread so a mod or admin can take care of it. There probably already has been a thread about this subject so you yourself are hypocritical and need to search before posting like everyone else here. It makes supervising easier when a member uses what he has to help us out. Thank you.

-Mr. Stoukaph

Your right!
We need more sub-sections, that would make everyone happier.
Wii>Gaming>Racing Games> Excite Truck> Excite Truck Disscussion>Excite Truck Videos>Excite Truck Montages!!

Ahh how great a perfectly organized world would be!!

Well little bit too deep but the 'Wii>Gaming>Racing Games> Excite Truck' most definitely

hotpotato78 said:
i think sparc you should get off yours as well. because what you are suggesting will take two much time and people will keep on doing this because new members join all the time. So this would be a waste of time. I'm suprise natethegreat and prez have not banned you as yet lol. The site is not perfect so get off off the forum or get off your "fat useless arses"(like you said) and stop complaining.

Initially it's a fair bit of work because the user base has grow and the rot has set in. but once people are greeted with a wonderfully organised array of threads that make it easier to see whats new and not just new to one person in the world with a itchy new thread finger the benefits of accessing information more efficiently will be embraced with open arms. Not to mention the the unknown to the masses or future game titles that are buried being more exposed.

Once the "System" is installed people will be conditioned to follow this path, thats how it works, some slight guidance for a few rebels to get in line but thats it.

I'm speaking up and doing something now. I've felt this way since I first set eyes on the place back before the console of choice was released. Talking about bout the problems in a hope of changing the place. The way the forum has a great domain and could be a lot better, the potential is wasted. It makes people like myself go in the opposite direction and I suspect some fresh meat immediately close the window after their first visit.

Take on new people if necessary, because theres not enough now if we're honest. I come across enough SPAM on here that goes untouched that would make my yahoo bulk folder blush.

Question: I was trying to follow this rule (haven't broken it yet) I was going to make a comment on the game Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS but instead of making a new topic thought. Dang, I should search for an old thread discussing this first. Low and behold I found one but when I tried to post it told me the thread was too old and I was not allowed to post in it anymore. Is it then acceptable to begin a new thread discussing a game or is there a way to revive and old thread from the tombs.

i think its is acceptable now. I don't see what the big deal is because life and ideas don't stay the same... probably the mod had close the thread. but i rather make a new thread anyway. i dont see whats the issue, i came here to talk so lets talk lmao if there is a thread i dont want to post on, i just dont do it

Mr_Stoukaph said:
There are too many people on this site who want thier own thread to be popular even if there already is a thread about the topic. It is difficult to see every multiple thread. Therefore, if you want less threads, you should report a repeat thread so a mod or admin can take care of it. There probably already has been a thread about this subject so you yourself are hypocritical and need to search before posting like everyone else here. It makes supervising easier when a member uses what he has to help us out. Thank you.

-Mr. Stoukaph

why is this thread still going on?

sparcs a nitwit and ive reported him multiple times for being such and mr stoukaph (which takes me a long time to type and pronounce lol) has already stated what has to be done

you know how many threads ive replied to saying "this thread is already in discussion or has been discussed?" come on now

do the right thing and help! dont b*tch about it.

Back