!!!!!!!!!!online capability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spawnminion

Wiitastic Master
Mar 7, 2007
Quebec
Is it true that that online stuff for wii is free except for wii points but is it rue or does it affect you internet bill, cause my folks wont let me hook up if it does......

Is there anybody that can help

and for the other people that said this has been already posted screw off:incazzato:

This has already been posted.

^haha, just jokin!

But yea, it is free to hook up. Like you said, the only current charge is on Wii Points etc.

sry double post. what about your regular internet, when you connect it to the wii does it cost bandwith or is the wii online its own service like for example does it run on bell sympatico or some kind of Wii online service

spawnminion said:
sry double post. what about your regular internet, when you connect it to the wii does it cost bandwith or is the wii online its own service like for example does it run on bell sympatico or some kind of Wii online service
if u still have capped internet, u need to get out...

I've just connected mine through my router, I'm liking this more and more!!

as long as you have a working internet access with router then you only pay the cost for that. nothing for the wii online.

If you have unlimited internet access through your ISP then it's free. A guy with my previous company worked from home sometimes in Scotland and he had to pay for minutes when on the internet. Do they still do that anywhere?

Downloadiung anything from the internet will of course cost you money, but surfing the net, updating want cost you anything (just like surfing net on comp), But VC games will cost you money (need Credit Card or Wii Points card) and the new (full version) Internet Channel will cost you 500 Wii Points

cookiemonsta11111 said:
and the new (full version) Internet Channel will cost you 500 Wii Points

The new Internet Channel [Out June/July 07] Will appear as a free Update for all Wii Users. But after July it will be 500 points in the Wii Shop so any time after July you have to pay 500 points for it. If you already have a Wii it's free

EDIT: I got Bad Rep For This Post :S
Stupid Repers It's a GOOD post :(

Last edited:
Back