Wii Shop Help

I(V)P

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2007
Saugus, MA
Wii Online Code
8378-9216-8797-3798
hi i use a wifi max to connect to the internet and lately its being really stupid, like i can go on the free trial for the internet and update and all that stuff but it wont let me go to wii shop channel i dno why, any suggestions, i mean should i buy the nintendo usb connector instead of wiifimax any help would be greatly appriciated

I have been having that same issue, and it is not connection speed as I am watching my network status indicator and nothing is coming or going through the wifi connection, all channels and updates work except Wii shop, I have used beta opera, news, weather, and wiiconnect24 updates, they all work but when I go to shop channel it just says please wait connecting and the status circle keeps spinning. and I would say it is maybe just slow but again no network activity on the wifi at all. If anyone gets an answer please post.

yeah dude, i jus said **** it and bought the nintendo usb connecter so far no problems with it, i would suggest getting that

The problem is either the connection or the wi-fi in the wii randomly crapping out, it does it to me aaaaaalllllllllll the time.

Back