Online Gaming (teams section)

Poink

lololol
Jan 15, 2008
CT
Wii Online Code
5159-5014-1077-8762
What's the purpose of this 'teams' section of Online Gaming?
http://www.wiichat.com/competitions.php?do=teams

I was thinking if there were ever events for COD:WaW this could come in handy for arranging teams of four to compete in 4v4 tournaments.
(since 1v1 games in COD are just campfests I think teams are the way to go.)

..but that's just a suggestion,
I'm really just curious about what the page is actually for. lol

Yeah I think they are used to sort and easily join teams for any tournament. I'm more interested in how the Leagues will be run. Do you have to be a MOD to start a league.

I'm doing a little bit of testing with this now. I'm curious, can normal users make teams? Can one of you try to?

^I have no options to create a team.
I think only mods can.

That's a little odd. I'll see if we can get i0n to change that.

Anyway from my experimenting it seems you can enter teams into various ladders that the Mods create. [My test for example.] You can then challenge other teams on the ladder at the particular game. Then wins and losses are recorded and it gives you a position on the ladder.

as stated above eagles mate. i cant find a create team button anywhere. does that mean that you and other mods will get flooded with requests to create teams?

i'm also one of the Tournament Creators.

i0n asked me, eagles, and possibly others to give the new stuff a try. i set up a smash tournament and (at the request of Godwind) a Brawl League.

i'm still learning what exactly can be done in the area but i can still help with anything people need

Back