Online Gaming

kosu

WiiChat Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hi ,

I am a newbie and I got my wii yesterday. I was able to connect it to my wirless router. The question I have is one of my friend has has wii and he is conncted to the net. Can we play tennis against each other?

no m8 soz the only game you can is if ur british like me super mario striker charged so u can play footie with your mate

Nope you can't play tennis online. There are no online games out in USA right now. If you live in europe you could get Mario Strikers Charged Football which is the only game you can play online right now (unless you live in japan and have pokemon there)

In Europe: You can only play one game online right now, and that is Super Mario: Strikers.

In USA: There are no online games available at the moment. Pokemon Battle Revolution will be the first online game in the US, which will be released on June 25.

Either way, no, you cannot play WiiSports against your friend. The only thing the Internet accomplishes in the US is the Internet, Weather and News channels. You can also trade friend codes with your friend. Friend codes allow your friends mii's (that are set to mingle) join your mii parade, you can message with your friend back and forth, and also send mii's to one another.

Ask if you have any more questions, and have a good long stay at WiiChat.

No, the original WiiSports will (sadly) never incorporate online gaming. However, there is a large possibillity of a WiiSports 2, and it is speculated to be online.

Back