Online Play Comfarmed

Confarmed!!!
farm.GIF

haha sorry

:lol: ocdan. Well, it's pretty much been confirmed for so long because Nintendo says it's one fo the first games in the US to have online play

I'm just gonna come out here and say what EVERYONE'S thinking...
...You're unbelievably stupid. >.> Sorry, had to say it. COMFARMED is where I draw the line. >.<

Kumoriken said:
I'm just gonna come out here and say what EVERYONE'S thinking...
...You're unbelievably stupid. >.> Sorry, had to say it. COMFARMED is where I draw the line. >.<
What proof do you have other than his misspelling? He's new here, be nice. You really can't...confarm that he's stupid.:p

NateTheGreat said:
What proof do you have other than his misspelling? He's new here, be nice. You really can't...confarm that he's stupid.:p
Err... Just to let you know, it's just one of the things that pisses me off. Our current generation is EXTREMELY idiotic. Seriously... People as old as eighteen have trouble spelling the simplest of words. It's sad, really. But yes, you're right. I need proof before I can COMFARM if he's stupid... ((Though I don't think I need MUCH more... xD))

Kumoriken said:
Err... Just to let you know, it's just one of the things that pisses me off. Our current generation is EXTREMELY idiotic. Seriously... People as old as eighteen have trouble spelling the simplest of words. It's sad, really. But yes, you're right. I need proof before I can COMFARM if he's stupid... ((Though I don't think I need MUCH more... xD))
I will agree with you that it is sad how many people my age, 18, are unable to not only write the simplest words, but also figure out how to pronounce words they haven't seen before. Now that Firefox has a spell check feature, there is really no excuse, although this guy just missed one letter.

NateTheGreat said:
I will agree with you that it is sad how many people my age, 18, are unable to not only write the simplest words, but also figure out how to pronounce words they haven't seen before. Now that Firefox has a spell check feature, there is really no excuse, although this guy just missed one letter.
You mean two letters?.. And that was... Kind of a huge mistake, considdering what letters he used.

He said comfarmed two times, I think he really meant it... :(

Edit: Look at his sig... :tard:

First I must say that it is cool that SSMB(or whatever the abbreviation is) will be online!

Second, let's not get into technical grammar problems. By skimming over Kumoriken's posts, I can spot grammar problems. Does that mean that I think he/she is stupid. No, I just think that it is because he/she is in a hurry. Is it not possible that the word in question, confarmed, was simply spelt incorrectly as a direct result of a lack of time or possibly a lack of coffee?

Besides Kumoriken, you spelt considering wrong. Of course, that may have been intentional, as a form of mocking behaviour, but either way, you are calling yourself stupid.

I got a friend he's dyslectic and can't spell even the most simpel things. Still, he's incredibly smart and will beat anyone anytime in whatever RTS game. That's just one example, he's really smart on human behavior as well. He'll read you like an open book...
To be able to write and dictate is just one part of human intelligence. Musical skills or motoric skills are another, but if you don't posses any of them it doesen't mean you're stupid. Same with writing...

Besides, IMO anyone, genius and moroon alike, should be permitted to unfold on the internet. Calling someone stupid because of a grammar mistake, is to me just plain stupidity. It's allright to provoke, usually spawns interesting discussions, but do it with thought... we have to be nice to each other... it's soon christmas right..

hope my spelling is accepted, english is not my first language!!!

Nah, you did well. Dyslexic folks misspell things in a certain way, and the human brain can usually make sense out of dyslexic misspellings without much trouble. I think folks here had a cow because there is no 'a' in 'confirmed' and the letters 'i' and 'a' are on two opposite ends of the keyboard (in the US, at least).

This tells us that the mispelling is more likely to come from a lack of phonetic practice than a simple slip of the fingers.

I won't say folks that do this are stupid, but it does get under my skin.

Back