online play?

corky79

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
could anyone tell me if i can play zelda or wii sports online, i have a connection and am connected but i dont know how to find anyone online with it, any help would be much appreciated, thankyou!

is there anything can do online other than check the weather at the moment??

how m8 all i get is the weather and shopping

thanx m8!! can i have ur friend code and intsructions on how to enter it on my wii? thanx once again

what u need to do is click that little letter in the bottom right corner of the main menu...then u need to click on your adress book...on the first page of ur adress book, it should tell u ur wii online code...when u want to add someone what u need to do is give them that code (the exact same numbers) in exchange for urs

it will only work if both people add eachother so if u want me 2 be on urs u gotta tell me ur wii online code and i gotta tell u mine

mine is:
3415-0647-7515-5310

click on your adress book and click on register. take these numbers (exactly as i typed) and put them in...while i put urs in...it takes 5-10 mins for the thing to activate...you should see the name fill in (from grey to black i think) when the nickname is black, you can send the other person mail/miis

where

where is the address book mate im sorry im new to this wii stuff.

mine is 2651 9778 0145 3386 are u sure we cant play wii sports 2gether??

its ASKIN FOR A NICKNAME WHAT IS YOURS ??

Back