when is online play available?

kissmyass12345

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
7822-6106-8015-9711
when is online play available for the wii, i'm really looking forward to playing smash bros online and wii sports if thats possible. any help is appreciated.

i think the first online game is released in march but wii sports is not wi fi compatible

THe first online game is pokemon on the wii. i donna when it comes out but its already out in japan so the uk and usa should get it soon :cornut: :cornut:

yea i agree wii sports online wouldve ben so strong for the wii i believe it really wouldve helped it in the console war.

considering it was a release title it wouldve been online play ready fromt he word go and on a realy quality game they tripped up there big time

yeah...has anyone been having problems getting to the Wii Shop chanel? because I have I always get an error and it's really frustrating me

Maybe nintendo will make wii sports 2 which would be online!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

there is like 2 more Wii Sports coming out: Wii Sports: Motor Sports and Wii Sports: Water Sports but I bet they won't be online:sick:

Beatle14 said:
THe first online game is pokemon on the wii. i donna when it comes out but its already out in japan so the uk and usa should get it soon :cornut: :cornut:

WRONG. the first online game is blazing angels in march the 20th.

Back