Online Play

aidan890

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
I was just wondering if there was anytalk of Wii multiplayer online gaming. If it can access the internet it should be able to connect and play over the internet. Does anyone know anything about this?

So is that a yes? Um I guess it is cause nintendo gamers have been missing out on this feature. It would be really cool with games like Wario where yo ucould have like micromini game show downs or like classic shooters liek call of duty and you could turn it into something liek on the other next gen consoles.

Well yeah there will be games with online features. But I want an online FPS, one where you can create mini groups up to 15 people and go around and stuff kinda like a MMOFPS. lol.

you know what else would be cool. a feauture where you can use your mii's to fight and have them in little army costumes and stuff, that would be sooooo cool. and what does search mean? Another thing that would be cool would be a game like um...................................................... well i cant think of the right game exactly but still it would be like an rts or something that uses the Wii mote liek the mouse cursor.

well online play is supposed to come in march the 30. same time as blazing angels. so wii shouldnt have much longer to wait.

It would be awesome to have bowling tournements. You know, like the ones in real life where you switch lanes and what not and have a mii audience. And you get wii reputation points for wins in online games.

aidan890 said:
you know what else would be cool. a feauture where you can use your mii's to fight and have them in little army costumes and stuff, that would be sooooo cool. and what does search mean? Another thing that would be cool would be a game like um...................................................... well i cant think of the right game exactly but still it would be like an rts or something that uses the Wii mote liek the mouse cursor.

It would be cool to hurl balls of flame and have the hand cursor being able to smack the miis around in miiplaza! Like a cross between black and white + sims. You couild make miis of your enemies and punish them with your mighty hand of god! and you could elevate your own mii of yourself to be king of the miis, and have a throne you can place your mii in to look down on the rest of the peasant miis... That would be better than everybody votes... What this has to do with multiplayer gaming I don't know but I felt inspored by aidan890 to put this idea out there... :thumbsup:

I like the way you think. It would be cool if you could have a whole planet for miis and give them cities and stuff. I writing this from my Wii and it is taking forever! Why wont someone make a KEYBOARD!!! It could be called a kiiboard!!!:idea:

¬_¬ why...don't people use the search bar, every single day there's a new post exactly the same as this, ya new here so don't worry about it bit in the future just use the search bar on the right dude :thumbsup:

DUH! super smash bros brawl, mariokart wii, metroid 3, pokemon revolutions, alternate reality, possibly mario galaxy, you are here, harvest moon wii, all these and more. Time is your greatest friend. :thumbsup:

id be cool for online play if u could earn wii points for good performances and stake them when playin against others in one on one situations, though i dont think nintendo would condone gambling!

Back