online play

Dudemunch

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2006
hey, just wondering if anyone knows this question

if you previously bought a USB connector for the DS, can you use it on the Wii too or is there another system that i have to get in order to play online?

It's very likely that Nintendo will allow you to connect Wii to the internet using the DS USB wireless connector. However, this hasn't been confirmed.

If Ninendo required you to get a new USB connector, it would sort of be like buying a new computer and having to buy a new mouse specificly for it when you already have one from another computer you bought.

OMG theres something called a search function in these forums use it this question has been asked and answered a billion times and said by nintendo yes it will work with wii

Link_of_Hyrule said:
OMG theres something called a search function in these forums use it this question has been asked and answered a billion times and said by nintendo yes it will work with wii

yeah new to the site today so dont sit here givin me a hard time

Link_of_Hyrule said:
This part of WiiChat was made for these questions. Don't expect people to search for everything. There are so many different threads, they might get confused by inaccurate past information and go around saying it as truth.

yeah exactly, sorta not new now, bu at the time i didnt no about the search engines

Back