Online Preorder Question.

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Well, I've ordered my Wii on Play.com, and I've never preordered anything in my life :) especially online.

I understand what happens when you preorder in a store, but not so sure about online.

I'm assuming I get it delivered to me?

And will I have to wait a few days AFTER launch til I get my Wii?

Help appreciated :)

i preordered tomb raider legend onlin from play.com n i gt it delivered the day befor it was ment to cum out,, they mucked it up lol,,, but i aint cmplainin :p so hopefully they will muk it up 4 u lol

Wiired said:
Well, I've ordered my Wii on Play.com, and I've never preordered anything in my life :) especially online.

I understand what happens when you preorder in a store, but not so sure about online.

I'm assuming I get it delivered to me?

And will I have to wait a few days AFTER launch til I get my Wii?

Help appreciated :)

I did exactly the same and pre ordered on play.com 1 month ago the only prob is that its based on a first come first first serve basis and we dont have a clue how many people could have ordered before us ... but it beats waiting in a long queue over night.

Agreed :) But they should have more then a store too.. and I'd have thought they would stop preorders when it goes over a certain limit.. though I may be wrong

i dont think they would stop even if it goes over a limit. Only if we could know how many people ordered before, i was thinking about phoning them but not sure if they would tell me. Well good luck anyways hope you get your wii on time

Yeah you too buddy :) just have to wait and see, and thanks for the help! I'll get in touch when it gets closer to the time, see how it went for you

Back