Online Wii

Anrii

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
UK
hi, i'm new to here, so dont go spare if "theres already a thread like this ffs n00b". unfortunatly i've not sorted out my internet to be wii compatable (goddamn NTL they suck toes.) i would just like to know, what are the online advantages of splinter cell? i got the game the other day, n i've nearly finished it. would jus like to know if theres anythin new n shiney when its online, like there is on the 360 version. i checked the site (www.splintercell.com) n its asif the wii version doesnt exist. i can handle no blood in games, but if its gonna be a let down next to the other versions, i'm sorry intendo, but you're gonna have to pull your finger out. i naffed off grafix when i got the wii, cause i prefair gameplay over anythin elce, but i could do with a show of faith

even though its got nothin to do with SCDA online:

game jus flipped out, wouldnt stop beepin, in the New York buildin, 2nd part of mission. jus eatin some new big coco pops (not the rocky ones, some new new ones n there quite tasty, yum :) ) il let you know if it does it again

did it again, at a different place on the same lvl. anyone elce keep buggin out like this?

Last edited:
Anrii said:
game jus flipped out, wouldnt stop beepin, in the New York buildin, 2nd part of mission. jus eatin some new big coco pops (not the rocky ones, some new new ones n there quite tasty, yum :) ) il let you know if it does it again

Dude, just click the little checkmark in the upper righthand corner of the post box before you actually submit your post. . . that way we can understand your broken english.

cant see a spell check in the reply box. haha its not broken english, its jus norvern. dont pronouce; H, G, T, dont use the word 'the' in conversation...

www.alluc.org, tv shows, Shameless, tha's ow wi speak :)

please dont flame my ass over my damn spellin, if your not goin to be constructive, dont bother.

and i get that lil bugger on, how? iv got a blank space on my window. cant be naffed settin it up. you'll jus have to grin n bear it

Back