opera!

komio said:
yeah i use opera too!!! it is pretty awesome... ECCEPT... when i first got it it was SLOOOOOW as HELL.... but now it is lightning fast

If you like Opera, wait until you try Maxthon.

It has everything Opera has, plus more. Not to mention, it's lighter on resources, thus faster.

teqguy said:
If you like Opera, wait until you try Maxthon.

It has everything Opera has, plus more. Not to mention, it's lighter on resources, thus faster.

do they pay you every time you talk about maxthon?

Equis said:
do they pay you every time you talk about maxthon?

Again, if you want to make snide remarks, go for it; you're just belittling yourself.

The reason I mention it is not only because the browser very hard to find if you aren't browsing the right sites, but also because I do believe that those who are aware of Firefox or Opera might like it if they try it. Not to mention, for those using Internet Explorer, it's a very familiar environment to work with, especially considering it's safer to use.

teqguy said:
Again, if you want to make snide remarks, go for it; you're just belittling yourself.

The reason I mention it is not only because the browser very hard to find if you aren't browsing the right sites, but also because I do believe that those who are aware of Firefox or Opera might like it if they try it. Not to mention, for those using Internet Explorer, it's a very familiar environment to work with, especially considering it's safer to use.

na dont get me wrong just askin, cus some one says opera you say maxthon.

'
but ill probably take my firefox down and give it a try Thank you.

Back