Opinions on this advertisement?

It shouldn't be on during the day no, night is definitely a better slot for it.
Sorry to hear about your nephew Celeste. I am surprised he understands that though or notices it, I never would have at that age..but thats me I guess.

That is also the worst ones of them all, the other ones seem "tame" compared to this.

i think is a good ad and is to the point, is not just for adults is for everyone that works and that includes young kids that are starting their first job and they are the ones that need it the most..... u can't really put the ad too late because a lot of them are not up that late.

~X

I remember seeing this for the first time.. i was expecting her fingers to get chopped off or something but not that. I jumped when i saw that. Don't mind it now.

Also it's stupid that they air it at that time.

And also i love the don't get high and drive commercials (it goes something like that). Their always great.

damn ive seen this ad so much. also try look at this one, not as bad because it does a long shot.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=F3c_uziVrp8[/MEDIA]

That is short, but it makes you jump out of your seat for a second. This is definitely a bit too much for the early time slot.

I bet someone planted the greese on the floor, just for a joke, and when it happened, they were like "oh s**t", LOL!!
One time @ school, everyone was showing off their dares in French class, and then i got an ink pen, and when miss walked pass me toward the front, i flicked it, and she had a massive line from head to toe, and she had a white shirt on, i was like "oh s**t", i never even told my mate's i did it though, cus it was too risky!

yay for listening to Leve.

I can't watch it now, but I probably wouldn't think it is 'too graphic'. I don't have much sympathy for this kind of thing. Kids are going to find out eventually, and I personally don't think that having reality slap you in the face a few years early is going to traumatize anyone.

Will check back later.

Ahhh, an Ayumi sig-off.

Anyway...why is there an advertisement for Canadian Workplace Injury Awareness in the first place?

People don't know their rights?

Can't comment on the actual video...maybe I'll let it load if I'm alone all morning.

Back