Opinions on this advertisement?

Hahaha, Adam, expecting the general public to have common sense...

We have tonnes of public information adverts, mostly about alcohol awareness, driving and cigarettes though.

Maybe those people deserve to get their face melted off if they actually get something out of that advert.

Brawny said:
Maybe those people deserve to get their face melted off if they actually get something out of that advert.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Maybe they weren't fully aware of consequences, I can't say everyone isn't an idiot. This'll just scare them to death and get the message hammered in. :thumbsup:

After watching the commercial, I have to agree that that was a bit over the top. There's really no need for it at all. What are they advertising, anyway?

Ares is an awesome name. The god of war happens to be one of my good friends. Tell the kid I said hi.

o.o Can totally see why your nephew is having trouble sleeping over this advert. I know mine would and he's a few years older than yours. I see the point it's trying to prove but yeah, bad scheduling. (Been studying scheduling in Media classes for the past month :lol:)

He has such an awesome name btw =]

I think the video is getting the message across great. If I was working and I seen this video, I'd make sure I was careful all the time.

My dad learned the hard way, they were laying cement on a floor 40 or more feet high. His friend's safety wire wasn't on properly. He tripped off the side and plunged to his death. After this, my dad was ALWAYS careful.

The timing is bad. I hope Ares is ok. Although, everyone has to learn about these truths about life sometime. Definitely not at that age, but he/she would of found out about it eventually.

Santa isn't real.

You see, that just doesn't seem logical to me.

I'm not going to be more careful because of this. I believe the story about your dad, and thats because experience is different. No one is going to think of this commercial for the rest of their life whenever they're carrying a hot bowl of liquid, it doesn't have that kind of affect on people.

It's not so graphic, why don't you guys watch the movie The Punisher; the part where the Russian gets all the boiling water on his face, you'll see what graphic is, at least compared to that. The thing that makes little people scare of it, it's the woman's screaming and quick-moving. What bothers me more than that is what the woman says.

ARav989 said:
I think the video is getting the message across great. If I was working and I seen this video, I'd make sure I was careful all the time.

My dad learned the hard way, they were laying cement on a floor 40 or more feet high. His friend's safety wire wasn't on properly. He tripped off the side and plunged to his death. After this, my dad was ALWAYS careful.

The timing is bad. I hope Ares is ok. Although, everyone has to learn about these truths about life sometime. Definitely not at that age, but he/she would of found out about it eventually.

Santa isn't real.

WHA??!?:nonod: i will hear nothing of the sort!

i watched all the rest of the (i forget what they're called) videos, and i think the electrical wiring one is the most traumitizing.

Back