Opoona Trailer

I'm sorry but that looks FUGLY..I couldn't even watch 30 seconds of it. I really am starting to despise this cartoonish look that a lot of these RPG games are looking like nowadays. Do they not realize that its older people who are playing these types of games? But yeah the video is horrible and the graphics/visual look are painful to watch.

I guess it doesn't look too bad, but I doubt I'll be buying this. It just doesn't suit my tastes much.

The style reminds me of Tales Of Symphonia for the Gamecube. Not entirely wonderful graphics, but intriguing and beautiful gameplay, and story.

I honestly am not fussed by the use of so-called "Kiddy" graphics, or style. I think it suits this game. If this looked like Final Fantasy, and had an "Active bon-bon battle system", I would simply call it stupid. I enjoyed Tales Of Symphonia. I enjoyed Pikmin. I'm sure I'll enjoy this, if it ever makes it's way out of Japan.

don't know if it will but I would get it for sure but I don't think it will

Just last week there was an article ( via n4g ) where 3rd party game companies were complaining that the Wii / 3rd party games had the reputation of being 'kid games' by consumers.

I can't think why..... :-\

Back