Other Games for the Wii

a gta style game,Mario kart,splintercell[playin mercs vs spy's online],

how bout luigis mansion 2!!

not a fan of the game but it sure wouldnt surprise me!

mario party,nintendog [lol],THE SIMS!,S.W.A.T [any swat game].

shootin games!

nfl street,

mii World[lol kinna like the animal xing but online with ur mii]
2 b cont...

How about another they make a smash bros racing game. Wouldn't that be cool if all the nintendo characters duke it out on karts.

Sorry dude but halo sucks and so do the xbox. I cannot stand that console. The ONLY game that I will buy for that is Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, Fable 2, Ninety-nine Knight thats it. other than that, that console is a waste of money.

Zaine06 said:
Sorry dude but halo sucks and so do the xbox. I cannot stand that console. The ONLY game that I will buy for that is Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, Fable 2, Ninety-nine Knight thats it. other than that, that console is a waste of money.
man xbox is sooo good just because of halo

Equis said:
mario party,nintendog [lol],THE SIMS!,S.W.A.T [any swat game].

There is a video on the nintendo japan site that shows a breif clip of a game that looks like nintendogs except it looks more like nintnzoo or something cause there are lots of animals but the grafix look similar to nentendogs.

here is the link http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/index.html
I know its in japanese but there are two gray boxes at the bottem of the page click on the first one thats the video.

supafly said:
man xbox is sooo good just because of halo
Yeah, I know. What was that guy talking about? Sorry to make a generalization, but if you enjoy wrestling games, then you probably can't appreciate the masterpiece that is Halo. Seriously, wrestling is like the lamest "sport" I've ever seen and playing a wrestling game is even lamer. Just a bunch of stupid fat guys jumping on each other, pretending to hurt each other.

wiiwii said:
There is a video on the nintendo japan site that shows a breif clip of a game that looks like nintendogs except it looks more like nintnzoo or something cause there are lots of animals but the grafix look similar to nentendogs.

here is the link http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/index.html
I know its in japanese but there are two gray boxes at the bottem of the page click on the first one thats the video.

Yup it has polar bear,dolphin and more!

but it looks better than nintendog that looks more like and advanture type of game...and watchin that video reminds me ...I WANT WII PLAY!!!!

i know i nearly shat my pants when i saw that vid for the first time. i got sooooo excited for the wii (not that i alrady wasent)

on another note what the hell are these "rpg" stats? they sound kind of cool

I am really excited to. No... What I AM REALLY EXCITED IS TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!

Back