Over-the-Shoulder Shooters?

Hellview

Cereal Killer
Oct 26, 2006
I was wondering if there are any over the shoulder shooters coming out for the wii..

Ive been looking at battalion wars but im unable to find out the concept of the game.. from the videos it looks more like a lock-on button

You mean a 3rd person action? Battalion wars, like you said is gonna be one, I don't think it has lock on though. There's gonna be a game called Heroes, not much is known about it. I hope more come out.

It would be fantastic if BW is point and shoot.. considering its going to have tons multiplayer opportunitys..

Hellview said:
It would be fantastic if BW is point and shoot.. considering its going to have tons multiplayer opportunitys..
What would be the point of lock-on, because then the wiimote would be pointless.

edit: after watching a video i saw that you can lock-on to a target to allow yourself to run and shoot at the same time whilst aiming at the target.

I personally would love it if they released a gun for the Wii seeing as its so heavy on motion-sensitivity. I had one for my PS2 but it was clunky and not very good imo.

Exactly.. I really hope it doesnt turn out like that...

can anyone that played the GC version tell me about this?

Haven't played Battalion Wars HV, sorry :( I bought my GC primarily for RE4. I've got a fabulous feeling in my stomach about Wii though... its gonna explode methinks

rodriguez said:
I personally would love it if they released a gun for the Wii seeing as its so heavy on motion-sensitivity. I had one for my PS2 but it was clunky and not very good imo.

if you go through the E3 videos youll be able to see a gun shell for the wiimote.. I also saw a pic of it on another thread

Hellview said:
if you go through the E3 videos youll be able to see a gun shell for the wiimote.. I also saw a pic of it on another thread

You're kidding me right? Wa-hey... I can sleep easily knowing that there's even more violence at my virtual disposal :lol:

It's basically like a shell, you put the wiimote in it and it has a joystick on the end.. sorry im to lazy to find the pic..

anyway back on topic. Anyone know any information?

you mean this:

Wiigun2.jpg

Yeah that.. thanks metroid.

drool...

i can only imagine holding 2 of those with 2 wiimotes playing online..

Back