painted my wii :)

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
buuuutt no pics lmao yea i know very stupid sorry, but just thought i get it out of my chest...i WAS gonna paint it like the classic nintendo but its kinda complicated so i brought this nice shell like teal and then gave it a transpearant glow in the dark sheen. so when i turn my light down low (sings the bob marley song) it glows in the dark..funny the first night i completely forgot all about it, and woke up around 4 in the morning and saw it....scared the shyt outta me lol i was like "elebits is here!"...no? TOO corny? ok no i realy didnt say that but yea....so..how was ur day?

heres an idea of what i wanted it to look like
nes-wii-skin.jpg

Last edited:
i know man really i apologize, i would be irritated to. but hey peace not war....funny coming from a guy like me.

sounds interesting.....post pics lets see your work

if you dont post a picture, i shall get you sent to some place that is excluded from the rest of society and you will have to stay there for a period of time that is decided by the extent of the thing you have done, unfortunately i know of no such place

now you can never resell it and you probably had to take it apart to keep paint from going into sensitive areas. I hate to say it, but post pics, because it sounds like you ruined it.

Back