Mario Paint, come to me!

Shard

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
yeah This idea has most likely already been posted here but I would really dig having mario paint for the VC. I don't see why it would not work.
I loved that game.
Sadly my parents never bought it for me so i had to rent it and the mouse was always jacked up.

Mario paint would be something har har. I remember being the only kid on the block who never had it. I would love to try it out on the wii.

i would buy it for sure i had it when i was 8 years old playing snes it was actually the first game i got for it and i still play it to this day

That's awsome, see! a cult following has already begun!

I always think I'd like it but then when I go back to it, I'm kinda left feeling like it was better in my memory. I think since it was out before personal computers were really common it made having a mouse feel so futuristic or something at the time haha I loved the fly swatting game but that's kinda it when I look at it now. It's on my want list, but nowhere near the top. I'm kinda worried Duck Hunt will end up being the same way, not that good when I play it again for the first time in almost 20 years.

duck hunt is still great to this day i mean i still play it on my old nes... as for mario paint i have not played it in a long time but i can see where you are coming from but also its fun so i will buy it. i mean the music editor is fun the fly game is fun and just painting in general is fun so whats not to like

Back