Super Mario RPG Ever coming? =(

Lostcauses

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
Well about 4-5 months ago I bought a 2000 wii points card because I heard my favorite game of all time Super Mario RPG was coming to VC. And ever since I have been checking every week to see if it was coming. Well having not saw or heard about it in a long time I went to go see what was going on and so I went to a wiki page I looked at last month that had SMRPG listed on it but today I go see it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_(North_America)

And nothing... Its not there anymore POOF vanished... So what I want to know is if its ever coming out or if I should just go give my points card away.

It's never coming. Please refer to the various and frequent posts of Bigjake52, as he's been following this debacle. I'm confident that I can find a home for your points card. Let me know.

Just kidding. Keep 'em, it may yet see the light of day, plus there's lots of of other great stuff available in the meantime.

Last edited:
halfcrazed said:
It's never coming. Please refer to the various and frequent posts of Bigjake52, as he's been following this debacle. I'm confident that I can find a home for your points card. Let me know.

Just kidding. Keep 'em, it may yet see the light of day, plus there's lots of of other great stuff available in the meantime.

Lol alright thanks =(

Oh lord, when BigJake sees this topic...

Anyways, just keep waiting. Download Paper Mario while you're waiting. =)

Just noticed Halfcrazed's post. Haha, everyone associates BigJake with this game.

sigh. it will come! PS NEVER TRUST WIKIPEDIA! haha. ALTHOUGH, i heard that wikipedia is like 70-80% more accurate than like encyclopedia brittanica and stuff. they edit i a lot so not too much important info gets messed up.

when it comes it comes christ theres alot of games i wanna see like rayman 2 ,and secret of mana ,but christ shut up already....theres a post like this every damn day in every damn wii forum possible.

How come no one but me wants to see Golden Eye come on the list. Ive posted this 3 times tonight and nobody agree's haha. Or disagree's i suppose. They just ignore me. hmm maybe its not the game.....

Goldeneye thread was old as hell.
I didnt really like Mario RPG a lot, but I bought it from Gameworld anyway. Not worth 50 bones, thats for sure. It would be great to have it on the VC though.

Niwa said:
Oh lord, when BigJake sees this topic...

Anyways, just keep waiting. Download Paper Mario while you're waiting. =)

Just noticed Halfcrazed's post. Haha, everyone associates BigJake with this game.
I'm here
Well it was the best rpg game of all times in my books but i have asked this question to. but it should be comming in 07 or so i have read just pm me so we can talk a bit more so the peopel on the from wont get buges k se ya

Back