Has ne one ever beaten Super Mario?

Xiggy

Wii Owner
Aug 5, 2007
hey guys...i have always been a great fan of super mario..i had it hacked onto my computer for a while..and now have it on my wii

today i went through all of the levels (no warp zones) and i ended up loosing on world 5-4....i had 420,000 points and at one point in time i had 9 lives...i could have had about 2 more but i missed a one up because i wasnt super mario size ..just little mario

but has anyone actually beaten all 8 worlds lately?...as in went through every single level of all 8 worlds?..if so have you been the harder version of the 8 worlds after you beat the first 8 worlds? ...i just want to see who has really done it

I did it on Super Mario Bros DX. for the GameBoy Color. It's the same game, just with some extra modes. But that was many years ago. I haven't beaten it again yet on the Wii (Virtual Console).

sweet sweet...i know that if i just skip from level 1-2 to 4-1..then on level 4-2 use the vines to get to the warp zone and go to world 8...but i dont want to do that...i have never been to world 6 or 7...and i just want to beat it with no warps...so i can have a reallly high score lol and so i know all the levels (me and friends always in competition for highest score....earlier i set it at 210,000...then the next game i played got it to 420,000 lol!

someone said that when you die [all lives], hold a and when you continue ull go back to the x-1 stage of whatever lever you were on.

and yes i had no idea about that until just recently.

bob_digga said:
someone said that when you die [all lives], hold a and when you continue ull go back to the x-1 stage of whatever lever you were on.

and yes i had no idea about that until just recently.

Yeah, that was me....:wink: I brought it up because someone asked for old codes. I was playing recently and my friend never knew this one.....

the game starts over, but I've never seen a difference. thought it started over the same.

I've beaten 1,2,3,Land, and World with and without warps.

lol yea...i tried for the heck of it skipping from world 4-2 to 8-1...wow it was suprisingly hard...no big obstacles really...just billions of people..luckily i had fire power...i had about 50 time left and i was at the end thing to jump to the flag...and i fell in a hole lol...sure looked challenging though

Back