Paper Mario 64

its one of my fav. games of all time. i remember i rented it before i bought it and the first battle my sis and friend were in the room, and when bowser uses the star rod, they were like, try something else! you suck at this game! and all that. ah, fond memories. i love this game. its one of those that actually fits the bill for the VC: a game that people (in this case, not kids who missed out on NES, SNES, etc, but people who got the ps2, gc, xbox, instead of this) may have overlooked, but is a classic nonetheless.

I remember when this game was coming out I was soo excited and I absolutley loved the paperish style of my favorite nintendo characters and the worlds.

Then I went to toysrus and played it at one of the kiosks, I was sooo horrified. I had no idea it would be a turn based RPG. Then by the time I realised TBRPGs can be fun it was too late because I had sold my n64, so now it needs to come out on VC already!

Any way at ToysRUs I had to spend money on a game, so instead I spent it on Jet Grind Radio. Jet Grind Radio turned out to be one of my favorite games of all time, if I didn't discover that Paper Mario was a tbrpg I might've never have picked it up.

Last edited:
HI !! Hola !!
Si alguien de este foro habla español porfavor contacteme pues no conosco mucha gente que hable mi idioma, Si tienen Pokemon DS o Elebits, haganmelo saber !!!

Mandenme un MENSAJE PRIVADO !!

if you speak spañish or you want be my friend
Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE !!

tell me if you have Elebits or pokemon DS please !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wii: 0911-0743-8046-8051
Name: SaTo

love'd it!
I've heard super paper mario isn't classed as a paper mario game, but does that mean another paper mario is coming for Wii?

Yeah, I enjoyed Paper Mario 64 more than Super Paper Mario. That's just because it brought back nostalgia of Super Mario RPG. That game rocked.

Back