Paper Mario or Prince of Persia wii

get super paper mario

its got a longer life span
better game
got a lot of history (mario)
and prince of persia games are all the same any way just kill people yay !

yeah on the playstation 2 they all did rock, and plus the graphics of PP look pretty nice.

super paper mario, without a doubt. dont get me wrong price of persia is a good game and all.

paper mario looks awsome but PoP is always awsome so hard to choose.

paper mario comes out April 9 i think. i'd get Paper mario, infact that IS what i myself am getting next month!

Super Paper Mario would be my choice, I finished that PoP on the XBOX ages ago so there'd be no point in re-buying it.

Mario all the way !

guys, they are completely different genres of games. OP, do you want an RPG or an Action/Adventure/Puzzle game?

As for my personal view on paper mario. I hate it. After the success of super mario rpg (one of the best games ever made) they promised a sequel. Well finally that sequal rolled around on another system... and it wasnt mario rpg anymore. It was paper mario, a preschool level rpg where 1's,2's and 3's were normal numbers for dmg and hp. Mario rpg was more 100's than 1s and 2s.

Nintendo tends to forget that if it aint broke, dont fix it. In order to appeal to small children they killed mario rpg and the legacy it could have brought them.

(note, mario rpg was developed by square. They dropped squaresoft and went with a developement team known as Intelligent Systems. Bad move in my opinion)

Last edited:
Back