Paper Mario or Prince of Persia wii

Prince of Persia was great, I played them on the computer, but once you've played a couple, they aren't all that different. I'm not getting it for wii, not sure if I'm gonna get paper mario either, will wait to see what people think.

Yellow_Wii said:
can i just ask, what do you do on paper mario?

its a side scrolling rpg with 2d cutouts in a 3d world. Turn based combat when you run into enemies. It has some sort of story like, defeat the boss of so and so. Level up and your attacks will go from 1 dmg to 2 dmg.

so what is the story line in paper mario? same basis as every other mario or is the entire game a level without map advancements?

Shiftfallout said:
its a side scrolling rpg with 2d cutouts in a 3d world. Turn based combat when you run into enemies. It has some sort of story like, defeat the boss of so and so. Level up and your attacks will go from 1 dmg to 2 dmg.

this paper mario wont have turn based combat and it will be more of a platformer than rpg

Definitely Super Paper Mario.

Don't support Ubisoft with their crappy port. Seriously, get an original title before a half-assed port. Plus, Super Paper Mario is really good.

I dunno I'm more inclined to get BOTH since Prince of Persia always rocks and this one seems to be a decent port. I saw the first 20 mins and I got really into it. But money is also a factor. Already I've spent a lot of the games I have now which I'm still trying to complete (Elebits and Trauma Center). So I'm going to hold off for a while before I get any new games. And if I absolutely feel an urge to get a game I'm probably going to get Paper Mario.

Back