Party Games

vi3tmix

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Houston, Tx
Ok, so I got this console as a party system (Would've skipped out on this generation's consoles entirely had it not been for how fun I saw the Wii to be). Something to entertain guests with different interests.

Anyway, I was wondering, in your opinion, what should be the top 5 party/multiplayer games I should get for the console over the next year, be it not released yet, already released, or even on the Gamecube (getting controllers + mem card soon).

So far I have [obviously] Wii Sports, Madden (very fun, btw), and a friend already got Wario Ware (I think one person has it is good enough, even though the multiplayer sessions are always at my house). Oh yeah, also worth noting that I'm looking for games that could easily appeal to people from ages 18-24. I have little kids/nephews/cousins that run around the house now and then but it's not all that often.

Side questions: Someone mentioned drinking game possibilities for Wario Ware, tell me more :). Also, say I'm reluctant to get a 3rd remote (because I have a couple friends who have a wii, are the most frequent to play at my house, and thus easily supply their own controllers), is Wii Play still worth getting?

Back